One of our goals with this space is to establish and encourage a sense of community here. As a means of accomplishing that we are making office, studio, and event spaces available at affordable rates for nonprofits and creatives who are bringing life to the South Lake Union and/or the city of Seattle. We hope you consider taking the opportunity to join an ever forming community seeking to cultivate the soul of the neighborhood.
Currently there are no studio spaces available
Nonprofit office space available:
- secure building
- lots of natural light
- limited kitchen access
- great location near transit (Metro routes 8, 40, 62, Rapid Ride “C” line, and South Lake Union Street Car) plus the best restaurants, bars, cafe’s and food trucks that Seattle has to offer. Across the street from Denny Park.
- 6 month “covenant” agreement
- $250.00 per month includes:
- Access 7 days a week 7am-10pm
- access to other work / conference spaces as available
- mail delivery
Event Space available:
Contact us for details and to preview a copy of our “Community Covenant” agreement